Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

So Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy 2010. I have not posted in a while. Mostly because I have been hard at work on the quilts you will see below. They have all been given to my friends and family and hopefully will be enjoyed for years to come. Hope you enjoy seeing some pics of them. This first one is for my friend Emmy, who lives down in St Louis.

Quick quilt break to see a pic of my parents and grandma at Christmas.
My parents Christmas Tree with all the gifts we were not supposed to buy.

Here is the 3rd quilt my sister has made. She keeps telling me she is going to quit and so far it is not happening.
Ok, well this one is sideways so turn you head to the left and see it right. This one I made for my Aunt Tina.
This one is also on it's side and for my Uncle Tom. I made it extra long since Tom is so tall.
Hope it keeps him warm.
So there is a running joke between my mom and her friend David that he is a pig.....so I made him this pillow which was a big hit and everyone loved it.
Here is my little Dexter.....being naughty....which is pretty much all he ever does!!!!!
Here is the 2nd quilt Jody made...it is Halloween on one side and Christmas on the other. Turned out really sharp...you also need to turn your head for this one...I really should have fixed that before I posted these...oh well. No one is perfect, least of all me.

Jody's 2nd quilt the Christmas side.
Made this quilt for David.
Made this quilt for Cathy.

Here is my Grandma's quilt

Hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and that you have a safe new year. Looks like we are going to get some snow so I think I will be staying home. Drunks and Snow so not mix.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Amy,
Nice to see your quilts. I hope you got to make some of them at Patsy's. I didn't make it there this year. Hopefully in the future I will get there.

Andrea

Amy said...

Andrea,
I did make it up to Patsy's a few times last year. I go again in Feb and can't wait. I did work on some of them up there. I was lucky cause my sister started quilting so she helped me finish some of them. For next year I plan to stick to table toppers or bags cause that many quilts is hard!! HA