Friday, October 23, 2009

Cold and Flu Season has begun...sigh

So Cold and Flu season has started and I got one. Sigh.....I really hope it goes away soon.

So here is a picture of Jody's quilt that I promised to post. I am sad cause this photo just does not do it justice. This quilt just came out AWESOME....and Jody did 95% of the sewing. She is coming over 1-2 times a week to sew. She is really helping me get my Christmas presents done.



Here is the back...we pieced it too. Again the Photo just does not show how cool it is.

So I walk out into the living room and see this...the wreath used to be on the wall. My little Monster knocked it off then laid in it....NICE. Of course it is my fault for having feathers on the wall.

Dexter is very proper in his naughtyness

Miss Hattie has come to see what all the fuss is about.

No comments: